We are happy to receive unsolicited manuscripts from prospective authors or their agents. Please get in touch by email in the first instance to introduce your idea. Thereafter, hard copy manuscripts can be sent by post to the above address or electronically via the messaging process on the right. Please send no originals. We cannot be responsible for any lost material.
Submissions to contain:
• A brief covering letter of one or two pages describing your book’s subject matter
• Details of the author’s background and/or CV
• A detailed synopsis/chapter outline
• Your view of the potential market/readership.
• The first three chapters (or an introduction plus the first two chapters).
All hard copy manuscripts must be typed, double-spaced, on one side only of A4 paper. If submitting examples via email, please send Word docs if possible.
Only manuscripts with a self-addressed envelope and sufficient postage will be returned.
We do not immediately acknowledge receipt of manuscripts. Please allow up to three months for a response. Your patience is much appreciated.